Kelechi is featured in The Voice Award Winning documentary The S Word, which follows the lives of suicide attempt survivors in an effort to eliminate stigma of mental health issues. Follow the button below to check out The S Word Movie Trailer and learn more about the film.
The S Word documentary is also streaming on Amazon Prime!
Kelechi often joins community conversations about suicide prevention following screenings of The S Word. Contact her for more information on how to book a screening or discussion of the film.
Need help or resources?
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Trans Lifeline: 1-877-565-8860
- The Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- Warmline.org contains the links to Warm Lines in every state if you’d like to talk to a Peer
- 24/7 California Peer-Run Warm Line: 1-855-845-7415
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
*NOTE: Many of these resources could utilize restrictive interventions, like active rescues (wellness or welfare checks) involving law enforcement or emergency services (with the exception of Trans Lifeline). You can ask if this is a possibility at any point in your conversation if this is a concern for you. You can also utilize these resources if you are concerned about someone in your life approaching a crisis.